Digital Marketing Account Manager
Core Optimisation require an Account Manager with 3+ years’ experience in account management/ digital marketing/ online advertising with experience in the Hospitality Sector to be based in London. You must be passionate about digital and the delivery of an exceptional customer service level.
Core Optimisation is a rapidly growing digital agency who are in the top 3% of Google Premier Partners in EMEA. The successful applicant for this role will be required to manage a customer portfolio. Your aim will be to increase online revenue’s while working hand in hand with the digital marketing team, achieving and exceeding monthly targets whilst offering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Lead digital strategy recommendations and campaigns for your client portfolio.
- Monitor performance of Client portfolio against agreed KPI’s and ensure targets are achieved.
- Manage Client Relationships including Regular Calls and Onsite Meetings
- Stay abreast of emerging Digital marketing trends and platforms
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Customer focus and exceptional communication skills is key so previous experience in an account management is essential.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Proven success in retaining and growing revenue from clients whilst demonstrating a great level of service.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to provide insight and identify trends and deliver these in a comprehensive manner to our client base.
- Strong organisational skills are essential as you will be managing a number of accounts simultaneously.
- Strong presentation skills are essential as you will be delivering Quarterly Business Reviews with your client portfolio.
- Ability to operate with high energy, creativity and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- A great relationship builder
Paid Search Specialist
We are currently looking for a PPC Specialist to join our growing team specialising in Digital Growth for our clients. We are passionate about growing our clients revenue and the ideal candidate will share that passion and work well with their Peers in an open and collaborative office environment
- Working as part of a wider team to ensure Online Revenue grows for client portfolio.
- Create and Manage Effective PPC campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing and Facebook
- Working on a client portfolio with the goal of maximising Revenue Opportunities while working within ROI and CPA targets.
- Ensuring PPC Strategy is consistent with overall Digital Growth Strategy for the Client.
- Ensuring each campaign is consistent with Best Practice and is Continually Optimised using the below tactics.
- Ad Copy Ad Testing
- Optimising Click Through Rate and Quality Scores
- Bid Management Optimisation
- Optimising Conversion Rates
- Ongoing Keyword Research and refinement of Keyword Targeting
- Implementation & testing of extensions
- Identifying and reporting on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly
- 2 Years Experience in a Similar Role Essential
- Google Qualified
- Performance Driven and ROI Focused
- Proven track record at prioritising workload and hit targets
- Strong analytics skill set
- A passion for Digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A team player with Enthusiasm and Drive
To Apply for this role send your CV through to email@example.com