Digital Account Manager
Core Optimisation is a rapidly growing Google Premier Partner digital agency who are in the top 5% of Google Premier Partners in EMEA. Due to our continued growth, we require a Digital Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing in a client-facing role. The right candidate must be passionate about digital and the delivery of exceptional customer experience. Our business is fast-paced, exciting and dynamic and we are looking for a flexible and driven individual who thrives in a busy environment
The successful applicant for this role will be required to manage a customer portfolio. Your aim will be to collaborate with your clients and the internal digital team to develop effective digital marketing strategies that drive online revenue and achieve ROI goals.
This role offers flexible working hours and remote location for the right candidate.
- Lead digital strategy development and execution for your client portfolio.
- Manage Client Relationships by building trust and rapport while delivering on the goals and objectives set out in the strategy
- Build Long Term Relationships with Clients
- Monitor performance of Client portfolio against agreed KPI’s and ensure targets are achieved.
- Optimising the website conversion rate of your portfolio
- Stay abreast of emerging Digital marketing trends and platforms and feeding the latest initiatives into Digital Strategy
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing Digital Role
- Customer focus and exceptional communication skills are key so previous experience in account management is essential.
- Strong Analytical Skills with experience working with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Proven success in retaining and growing revenue from clients whilst demonstrating a great level of service.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to provide insight and identify trends and deliver these in a comprehensive manner to our client base.
- Strong organisational skills are essential as you will be managing a number of accounts simultaneously.
- Strong presentation skills are essential as you will be delivering Quarterly Business Reviews with your client portfolio.
- Ability to operate with high energy, creativity and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- A great relationship builder
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Digital Account Executive
Core Optimisation is a rapidly growing Google Premier Partner digital agency that is recognised as being in the top 5% of Google Premier Partners in EMEA. We are the Results-focused, straight talking performance digital marketing agency – partnering with businesses to exceed their digital goals and objectives.
Due to our continued growth, we require a passionate digital marketer to join our team as a Digital Account Executive. The right candidate will join our dynamic team specialising in Digital Growth for our clients.
The role will be focused on customer service and account management for our clients ensuring all aspects of communication between Core Optimisation and the clients is managed to a high standard. A key element of this role will also be working with the Digital Operations team to maintain Paid Search campaigns for accounts across Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager along with working closely with the team to identify and implement growth strategies.
- Working as part of a wider team to ensure traffic and revenue growth for a client portfolio by:
- Developing strong customer relationship
- Evaluating and analysing client needs
- Building trust and transparency with our clients
- Acting as a client advocate within Core Optimisation
- Encouraging clients to upgrade their service where necessary
- Promoting client loyalty through delivering a high level of service
- Create and Manage Effective Paid campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Working on a client portfolio with the goal of maximising Revenue Opportunities while working within ROI and CPA targets.
- Ensuring the Paid traffic strategy is consistent with the overall Digital Growth Strategy for the Client.
- Identifying and reporting on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly
- 2 Years Experience in Digital or Marketing
- Personable and client focused
- Performance Driven and ROI Focused
- Proven track record at prioritising workload and hitting targets
- Strong analytics skill set
- A passion for Digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A team player with Enthusiasm and Drive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this role send your CV through to [email protected]