Digital Account Manager / Strategist
Core Optimisation is a rapidly growing digital agency and are a Google Partner & Facebook Marketing partner. Due to our continued growth, we require a Digital Marketing Strategist / Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing in a client-facing role. The right candidate must be passionate about digital and the delivery of exceptional customer experience. Our business is fast-paced, exciting and dynamic and we are looking for a flexible and driven individual who thrives in a busy environment
The successful applicant for this role will be required to manage a customer portfolio. Your aim will be to collaborate with your clients and the internal digital team to develop effective digital marketing strategies that drive online revenue and achieve ROI goals.
This role offers flexible working hours and remote location for the right candidate.
- Lead digital strategy development and execution for your client portfolio.
- Manage Client Relationships by building trust and rapport while delivering on the goals and objectives set out in the strategy
- Build Long Term Relationships with Clients
- Monitor performance of Client portfolio against agreed KPI’s and ensure targets are achieved.
- Optimising the website conversion rate of your portfolio
- Stay abreast of emerging Digital marketing trends and platforms and feeding the latest initiatives into Digital Strategy
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing Digital Role
- Customer focus and exceptional communication skills are key so previous experience in account management is essential.
- Strong Analytical Skills with experience working with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Proven success in retaining and growing revenue from clients whilst demonstrating a great level of service.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to provide insight and identify trends and deliver these in a comprehensive manner to our client base.
- Strong organisational skills are essential as you will be managing a number of accounts simultaneously.
- Strong presentation skills are essential as you will be delivering Quarterly Business Reviews with your client portfolio.
- Ability to operate with high energy, creativity and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- A great relationship builder
To apply for this role send your CV through to [email protected]
Paid Social Specialist
Core Optimisation is one of Ireland’s fastest growing independent agencies. Established in 2015, Core are a Google Partner and a Meta marketing Partner. We’ve seen a 400% growth in turnover over the last 18 months and are in the process of adding a range of digital transformation and consulting capabilities to complement our performance marketing teams.
The role in more detail
Due to our continued growth, we require a Paid Social Specialist with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role. The right candidate must be passionate about Paid Social and the successful applicant will join our dynamic team specialising in Digital Growth for our clients. We are passionate about increasing our clients’ revenue and the ideal candidate will share that passion.
- Working as part of a wider team to ensure overall Online Revenue grows for your client portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of Core Optimisations top tier Social Clients
- Ensuring Social Strategy is consistent with overall Digital Growth Strategy for the Client.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Clients business
- Review Impact of Best Practice / Innovation Changes across your Portfolio once implemented and report back to Social Team on the results
- Effectively communicate with account management and rest of project team to ensure they are abreast of progress against strategic objectives
- Developing Full Funnel Strategies
- Ensuring each campaign is consistent with Best Practice and is Continually Optimised
- Manage Ad Copy to ensure in line with agreed strategy and reflective of the brand and customised depending on stage of the funnel
- Support the wider client team with creative recommendations and suggestions across Text, Video and Image assets
- Ensure Budgets are hit and we do not go over agreed Client Budgets
- Ad Format Optimisation – Being aware of and up to date with new advertising formats and trends
- Optimising Audience and Interest targeting
- Testing Different Bid Strategies
- A/B Test landing pages and Ad Copy
- Optimising Conversion Rates
- Identifying and reporting on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly
- 2 Years Experience in a Similar Role Essential
- Experience using full funnel strategies including Reach, Conversion, Remarketing and Product Feeds
- Performance Driven and ROI Focused
- Proven track record at prioritising workload and hit targets
- Strong analytics skill set
- A passion for Digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A team player with Enthusiasm and Drive
Customer Success Manager
Core Optimisation is a rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency. We are: The straight talking digital marketing agency that provides a clear and transformative path to digital growth, partnering with businesses to exceed their digital goals and objectives.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior customer success manager, who is looking to make a positive career move and be a huge part of a vibrant and growing business, building meaningful relationships with the Client and the Project team and help the Irish hospitality industry transform their digital Maturity.
This role requires good judgement and strong commercial acumen. You need to have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to strict deadlines. You should have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The critical behaviours from our team Customer First Approach, Respect Internal & External, Leadership Mindset, Growth Mindset, Adaptability & Flexibility, Collaboration, Growth Orientated, Strategic Thinking, Innovative Solutions focused, a Hunger to learn and Data Driven . These core values and the competencies that support them are how we interact with one another and with the clients we serve.
Due to our continued growth, Core Optimisation is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager. This person will join the team to assist with a large Digital Transformation project. The role involves building meaningful relationships with one of Core’s most valued clients and helping the Irish visitor experience and attractions industry thrive! The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge. You should have a passion for building and developing business relationships, a deep understanding of digital, including systems, websites and marketing.
● Act as a direct point of contact for the key stakeholders within the project.
● Proactively help our client achieve their goals and objectives
● Manage our communications both internally and externally to our client as it pertains to the Digital that Delivers Programme.
● Work closely with the project management team to ensure priorities are met and our clients expectations are exceeded.
● Manage all Continuous improvement initiatives/process improvement within the programme that will result in positive outcomes for our customer.
● Work with internal teams like Project Coordinators and Lead Consultants to provide a seamless and positive experience for our client.
● Identify and build engaging case studies.
● Manage key metrics that feed into our client based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy.
● Enhance Customer success plans and key deliverables that include appropriate milestones, tasks and regular customer interactions with associated updates, based on the customer success engagement methodology and best practices.
● Build meaningful relationships with the wider Digital that Delivers team – externally and internally
● Responsible for the quarterly review of our customers’ experience through an NPS score.
● Support the preparation and delivery of reports for QBR customer reviews.
● Deliver updates and communications to internal & external stakeholders
● Sign off of Project Evaluation reports that demonstrate the positive impact of the projects
● Must have strong digital marketing acumen
● Must be from a hospitality background
● Prior experience in Customer Success Managing projects and relationships.
● Must be results focused, creative and solution driven
● Desire to work in a high growth, dynamic startup environment. Your progression is limited only by your own abilities
● Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and the ability to interact with and influence a variety of personnel across the organisation and its clients
● Energetic and highly motivated
Skills and Qualifications:
● 5 – 10 years experience in a client facing role.
● Experience of working in a fast growing company
● Strong knowledge of digital marketing, hospitality technology and website best practices.
● Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
● Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to interact with and influence a variety of personnel across the organisation and its clients
● Energetic and highly motivated
● Creative and Solution Driven
● Team Management Skills
To apply for this role send your CV through to [email protected]
Core Optimisation is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer – a place where we can ALL be ourselves and succeed on merit.